CINAHL (Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature)
CINAHL is the authoritative resource for nursing and allied health professionals, students, educators and researchers. This database provides indexing for thousands of journals from the fields of nursing and allied health. The database contains more than 2.2 million records dating back to 1981.
1. Enter terms related to a particular topic
2. Set limits to ensure quality results -- then click "SEARCH"
Journal Subsets Title Lists:
3. On your results screen, click on a title to read more information about the article
4. Full Entry -- note the various fields
5. Click on the "Full-Text Options" link to see where (or if) Hope College has access.
6. Click the "Cite" button to format a citation in ALA from the CINAHL database
Don't hesitate to ask for assistance with this or any other library database!