Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Interlibrary Loan through WorldCat
WorldCat, the world's largest library catalog!
The Van Wylen Library doesn't have every book or resource, it just isn't feasible! But, luckily for you, you can request materials from other libraries through WorldCat.
Searching for Books + Media in Primo
- Try different groups of keywords to see what different kinds of results you get
- From the results, click on a title that looks interesting; your search terms will show up in red.
- Look for Subject headings in the record that match your topic
- If you click on one of the subject headings links in a record, it will bring up a list of similar subjects that might also be helpful.
- Not finding many books on your topic? Try searching via WorldCat, as seen below:
Then, click on the resource you want, and then click "Request Item Through Interlibrary Loan," as seen below:
WorldCat Books held by Hope College Library