Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
If the title (e.g. Newsweek) is not available in BrowZine, users will be forwarded to the Journal Finder. If the article is not available full text, users will be presented with an option to request it through document delivery/interlibrary loan.
What is BrowZine?
Van Wylen Library licenses BrowZine, a tool for reading/browsing scholarly e-journals on tablets, phones or on the web. With BrowZine, you can:
- Find, read, save, email, and monitor the latest journal articles
- Browse by title or subject to find journals of interest
- Create a bookshelf of many of your favorite journals for easy, fast access
- Get alerts when new journal issues are published
- Save articles to Zotero, Dropbox, or an app of your choice for pdf collecting and note taking
- Share links to articles with others by email, Facebook, or Twitter
Use the web version now or download the app
To learn more, please take a look at this short two-minute video: